For our customers whose hair is too light for laser hair removal, we offer facial waxing as a great option. At DermaCare we use Cerepil waxes by Perron Rigot.
What makes Cirépil different from other waxes?
Unlike traditional methods of waxing, Cirépil wax sticks to the hair rather than the skin, reducing the pain of waxing by 50%! Cirépil wax encapsulates the hair, removing it from the root while leaving the skin undamaged. When the integrity of the skin is uncompromised, there is reduced inflammation, redness, and downtime for the client; making painful waxing a thing of the past!
An exclusive application method that will make your waxing experience a “Happy” One!
- Less Painful: Cirépil adheres to the hair rather than the skin. Painful waxing is a thing of the past!
- Never Sticky: You can walk out the door and never feel “sticky” again!
- Less Redness: With its gentle hair removal, Cirépil ensures less inflammation and redness.
- Less Ingrown Hairs: Cirépil waxes remove all hair from its root; avoiding ingrown hairs associated with other traditional methods.
- No Discomfort due to Low Heat: Enjoy the comfort of our gentle, low temperature wax especially designed for sensitive skin.
- Long Lasting: Results can last 2 – 4 weeks. Up to 4 – 6 with regular waxing! No breakage. Hair is completely removed from its root.
It is, however, very important to discuss with your esthetician your skin care prior to waxing. In some cases, you need to discontinue certain product usage or wait a certain amount of time after a skin procedure before you can wax to guarantee optimal results.